Going well past mere appearances, this being even imitates the habits of birds. It can use its spore-built wings to fly in the sky, spreading yet more spores to yet more distant places. This creature has a position of command amongst colonies of Fungi and exhibits heightened intelligence to match.
|60%||1 Particle||Own Element|
|Death||1 Particle||Own Element|
Cryoshrooms and Hydroshrooms have +20% RES to their own Element, at a total of 30%. Dendroshrooms have +10% RES to their own Element, at a total of 40% RES.