Elemental Skill Particle Production
Energy particle generation by character.

Elemental Particle/Orb to Energy Conversion

Text
Elemental Particle
Elemental Orb
Clear Particle
Clear Orb
On-Field, same element
3.0
9.0
2.0
6.0
Off-field, 4 man party, same element
1.8
5.4
1.2
3.6
Off-field, 3 man party, same element
2.1
6.3
1.4
4.2
Off-field, 2 man party, same element
2.4
7.2
1.6
4.8
On-Field, different element
1.0
3.0
2.0
6.0
Off-field, 4 man party, different element
0.6
1.8
1.2
3.6
Off-field, 3 man party, different element
0.7
2.1
1.4
4.2
Off-field, 2 man party, different element
0.8
2.4
1.6
4.8

Elemental Skill Particles

Updated for Patch 2.7.
Production ratio shows the rate of the amount of particle that will be produced (for example 2~3 (1:2) means 33.33% chance of producing 2 particles and 66.67% chance of producing 3 particles).
Anemo
Geo
Pyro
Electro
Cryo
Hydro
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Venti
6
3 (-)
3.00
30.0
Venti
Skill Hold
15
4 (-)
4.00
16.0
Kazuha
C1 (Scarlet Hills)
5.4
3 (-)
3.00
33.3
Kazuha
6.1
3 (-)
3.00
30.0
Kazuha
C1 (Scarlet Hills), Skill Hold
8.1
4 (-)
4.00
29.6
Kazuha
Skill Hold
9
4 (-)
4.00
26.7
Sayu
Hold E > tap E to cancel roll immediately (roll connect produce 1 particle, Fuufuu Whirlwind kick produce 2 particle)
6.5
3 (-)
3.00
27.7
Sayu
6
2 (-)
2.00
20.0
Sayu
Skill Hold [Roll connect produce 1 particle, Fuufuu Whirlwind Kick produce 2 particle, 3s icd, 10s full duration (4 procs on 0s, 3s, 6s, 9s), cd only starts after skill ends]
21
6 (-)
6.00
17.1
Jean
Hold/Tap produce same particles
6
2~3 (1:2)
2.67
26.7
Traveler (Anemo)
5
2 (-)
2.00
24.0
Traveler (Anemo)
Skill Hold
8
3~4 (2:1)
3.33
25.0
Xiao
During Bane of All Evil, skill produces no particles. Particle/min assumes 0% Bane of All Evil uptime
10
3 (-)
3.00
18.0
Sucrose
15
4 (-)
4.00
16.0
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Ningguang
C2 (Shock Effect), proc off cooldown
6
3~4 (3:2)
3.40
34.0
Ningguang
12
3~4 (3:2)
3.40
17.0
Traveler (Geo)
A2 (Shattered Darkrock)
6
3~4 (2:1)
3.33
33.3
Traveler (Geo)
8
3~4 (2:1)
3.33
25.0
Yun Jin
Skill Hold Level 2, C1 (Thespian Gallop)
7.38
3 (-)
3.00
24.4
Yun Jin
Skill Hold Level 2
9
3 (-)
3.00
20.0
Yun Jin
Skill Hold Level 1, C1 (Thespian Gallop)
7.38
2~3 (3:2)
2.40
19.5
Yun Jin
Skill Tap, C1 (Thespian Gallop)
7.38
2 (-)
2.00
16.3
Yun Jin
Skill Hold Level 1
9
2~3 (3:2)
2.40
16.0
Yun Jin
Skill Tap
9
2 (-)
2.00
13.3
Itto
10
3~4 (1:1)
3.50
21.0
Albedo
Solar Isotoma connect does not produce particle. Transient Blossom proc on CD (2s). Doesn't have to stay on field, 100% uptime
2
0~1 (1:2)
0.67
20.1
Zhongli
Skill Hold produces no particle, 50% chance to produce particle on hit and pulse. 100% uptime
2
0~1 (1:1)
0.50
15.0
Gorou
C1 (Rushing Hound: Swift as the Wind), proc off cooldown
8
2 (-)
2.00
15.0
Gorou
10
2 (-)
2.00
12.0
Noelle
Skill produces no particle
24
0 (-)
0.00
0.0
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Bennett
A4 (Fearnaught), Burst off CD (80% uptime), always on-field, particle/min assumes 6 E cast per burst cycle
2
2~3 (3:1)
2.25
54.0
Bennett
A2 (Rekindle)
4
2~3 (3:1)
2.25
33.8
Bennett
5
2~3 (3:1)
2.25
27.0
Bennett
Skill Hold (Charge Lvl 1), A2 (Rekindle)
6
3 (-)
3.00
30.0
Bennett
Skill Hold (Charge Lvl 1)
7.5
3 (-)
3.00
24.0
Bennett
Skill Hold (Charge Lvl 2), A2 (Rekindle)
8
3 (-)
3.00
22.5
Bennett
Skill Hold (Charge Lvl 2)
10
3 (-)
3.00
18.0
Diluc
Does an individual 1~2 (3:1) check on every E tap
10
3~6 (27:27:9:1)
3.75
22.5
Yanfei
9
3 (-)
3.00
20.0
Xiangling
Off-field (Guoba). 1 particle per breathe if enemy survives, particle/min assumes full connect without kills
12
4 (-)
4.00
20.0
Amber
C4 (It's not just any doll...) (Decrease CD 20%, +1 charge)
12
4 (-)
4.00
20.0
Amber
Off-field (Baron Bunny)
15
4 (-)
4.00
16.0
Hu Tao
Skill itself produces no particles. Attacks during infusion produce particles [2~3 (3:2) check, infusion 9s, particle production icd 5s]
16
4~6 (9:12:4)
4.80
18.0
Thoma
15
3~4 (3:2)
3.40
13.6
Yoimiya
Skill itself produces no particles. Attacks during infusion produce particle (1 particle, infusion 10s, particle production icd 2s, does not buffer)
18
4 (-)
4.00
13.3
Xinyan
All shield levels produce same particles. Level 3: Rave's Pyro pulse produces no particles
18
4 (-)
4.00
13.3
Klee
Landing multiple bounce and mines doesn't change the result
20
4 (-)
4.00
12.0
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Raiden
Skill itself produces no particles, every type of damage (including reaction triggered by skill) triggers coordinated attack, which produce particle (0~1 (1:1) check, 0.9s icd, does not buffer), doesn't have to stay on field
0.9
0~1 (1:1)
0.50
35.0
Fischl
C6 (Evernight Raven) Oz, Oz duration doubled with well timed burst
25
0~11 (-)
7.20
35.0
Fischl
Off-field (Oz) (Oz duration doubled with well timed burst)
25
0~9 (-)
6.00
28.8
Fischl
C6 (Evernight Raven) Oz
25
0~11 (-)
7.20
17.3
Fischl
Doesn't have to stay on field (Oz). Does a 0~1 (2:3) check on every Oz's non-constellation 6 non-talent attack, 1s icd interval
25
0~9 (-)
6.00
14.4
Beidou
Tidecaller produce 2 particle at baseline, increase particle by 1 every time a hit is received while holding, max 2. Particle/min assumes always full charge
7.5
2~4 (-)
4.00
32.0
Razor
6
3 (-)
3.00
30.0
Razor
Skill Hold
10
4 (-)
4.00
24.0
Keqing
Produce particle on leap connect or Thunderclap Slash connect. Both produce same amount of particle
7.5
2~3 (1:1)
2.50
20.0
Lisa
Skill Hold
16
5 (-)
5.00
18.8
Sara
Particle produced on Tengu Juurai: Ambush connect
10
3 (-)
3.00
18.0
Traveler (Electro)
Multiple Thunder Shadow connect doesn't change the result
13.5
1 (-)
1.00
4.4
Yae Miko
Skill itself doesn't produce particles. 1 particle is produced every time a Sesshou Sakura hits. When multiple Sesshou Sakuras are present, only one of them will produce particles
4
1 (-)
1.00
15.0
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Kaeya
A4 (Heart of the Abyss), 1 extra particle per enemy, max 2
6
4~5 (1:2)
4.67
46.7
Kaeya
6
2~3 (1:2)
2.67
26.7
Rosaria
Only produce particle if you connect the 2nd hit
6
3 (-)
3.00
30.0
Ayaka
10
4~5 (1:1)
4.50
27.0
Ganyu
Skill produce 2 particles on connect, 2 on expiry explosion connect
10
4 (-)
4.00
24.0
Eula
Skill Hold, C2 (Lady of Seafoam)
4
2~3 (1:1)
2.50
37.5
Eula
Skill Tap
4
1~2 (1:1)
1.50
22.5
Eula
Skill Hold
10
2~3 (1:1)
2.50
15.0
Shenhe
Skill Tap
10
3 (-)
3.00
18.0
Shenhe
Skill Hold
15
4 (-)
4.00
16.0
Diona
Skill Hold, assuming all paws hit, each paw does a 0~1 (1:4) check
15
0~5 (-)
4.00
16.0
Diona
Assuming all paw hit, each paw does a 0~1 (1:4) check
6
0~2 (-)
1.60
16.0
Chongyun
15
4 (-)
4.00
16.0
Aloy
Chillwater Bomblets produce no particles
20
5 (-)
5.00
15.0
Qiqi
Skill produces no particles
30
0 (-)
0.00
0.0
Character
Notes
Cooldown (s)
Particles (ratio)
Average Particles
Particles/min
Ayato
12
1~2 (1:1)
1.50
7.5
Tartaglia
C6 (Havoc: Annihilation), melee full uptime, procs riptide off CD (riptide icd 1.5s, particle icd 3s)
3
1 (-)
1.00
20.0
Kokomi
Does a 0~1 (1:2) check once on every instance of damage Bake-Kurage does as long as it stays on the field, 2s icd within same Bake-Kurage, 100% uptime through Tamaooya's Casket talent extension, does not have to stay on field
20
0~1 (1:2)
0.66
19.8
Mona
Doesn't have to stay on field (Phantom), only produce particle when final explosion connects, does not have to stay on field
12
3~4 (2:1)
3.33
16.7
Xingqiu
21
5 (-)
5.00
14.3
Kokomi
Does a 0~1 (1:2) check once on every instance of damage Bake-Kurage does as long as it stays on the field, 2s icd within same Bake-Kurage, does not have to stay on field
20
0~1 (-)
3.96
11.9
Barbara
Skill produces no particles
32
0 (-)
0.00
0.0
Yelan
Skill Tap or Hold
10
4 (-)
4.00
24.0
Yelan
C1 "Taking All Comers", Skill Tap or Hold (1 extra E cast total)
10
4 (-)
4.00
28.0

Resources