Streetward Rambler's youngest disciple. A gentle and caring "little adult."
- Frame data - Google Sheets, Video - @kolibri._.
- Given the ICD of Yaoyao's skill, Yuegui will apply Dendro every 3rd hit. Video - @puffin.9920
- Yuegui can target things in the overworld, but will first prioritize nearby characters at 70% HP or less, followed by enemies. Video 1, Video 2, Video 3 - @jamberry
- Yuegui can target invisible enemies such as Fatui Agents, ASIMON, and Primal Constructs. - @addicted2reading
- Radishes track teleporting enemies, even if they teleport out of the Skill's range. Video - @emmaus
- Jade Radishes can trigger ally ascension/constellation passives, such as Diluc's C2, Thoma's C1, Zhongli's A1, and Beidou's C4.
- Has a 50% chance to generate a particle on enemy hit, creating 4-5 particles per 10 hits. Video - @emmaus
- Elemental Auras and Yuegui
- Yaoyao's skill has a small delay between cast and Dendro application. This can be significant in allowing for Swirls of a pre-applied element before Dendro is applied to cause a reaction that might not allow the Swirl. Video - @sir_kay
- White Jade Radishes can carry a Hydro aura when under rain. Video - @cuppacote
- Enemy hyperblooms will prioritize targeting Yuegui rather than the player, even though Yuegui is not a taunt or otherwise targetable by enemy attacks. Video - @23enigma
- Activating Yaoyao's Burst changes the DMG type of White Jade Radishes generated to Burst DMG. Also changes their ICD. Video - @anju06
A4: In Others' Shoes
- Can affect multiple characters simultaneously, and can continue to heal them even when they go off-field. Video - @grankrathalos
C1: Adeptus' Tutelage
- Does not stack. Video - @puffin.9920