A caged bird secluded within the confines of the Sanctuary of Surasthana who can only see the world in her dreams.
- Frame data - Kolibri#7675
- Gauges - CC#5588
- NA: 1U
- CA: 1U
- E Cast: 1U
- TKP Proc: 1.5U
- ICDs - CC#5588
- NA and CA: Not Shared
- NA: Standard
- CA: None
- E Cast and TKP: Not Shared
- E Cast: None
- TKP Proc: 1s
- NA and CA: Not Shared
- E: Dynamic - Rare Possum#0511
- Nahida makes sounds when she starts to walk, starting/stopping sprinting, and while jumping. It's a repeating melody. - Video - Image - NZPIEFACE#8439
- Nahida's death will end her E duration at the end of her death animation, but her Q will continue to be on-field. - VanIna#2859
- Only produces particles through TKP procs. - CC#5588
- Particle generation has a 7s ICD (although is inconsistent in practice possibly due to connectivity factors) - CC#5588
- TKP procs with any reaction (with a few things to keep in mind). - CC#5588
- Environment-triggered reactions also proc TKP.
- Order of operations with casting E have the seed marking be after the damage instance and reaction. As a result, applying Hydro/Pyro/Electro and then casting Nahida E only causes Bloom/Burning/Quicken respectively but does not trigger TKP unlike when executed in reverse.
- Second-stage Bloom reactions (Dendro Core Explosion/Hyperbloom/Burgeon) trigger TKP too upon hitting an enemy that is marked.
- Burning ticks and refueling Dendro Gauge when the enemy already has a Burning Status do not trigger TKP (not considered a reaction possibly because no "Burning" text shows up).
- Refreshing Freeze Gauge triggers TKP (shows "Freeze" reaction text).
- Elemental Reactions triggered by enemies can proc TKP. - daibangden#8410
- Upon using Nahida's Elemental Skill, Dendro damage happens before marking them with Seed of Skandha. - Your Ally#6976
- Nahida can only mark up to 8 enemies with a single use of All Schemes to Know, but more than 8 enemies can be affected by Seed of Skandha at the same time. - Silvershine2#5439
- Using E twice on two separate groups of enemies still links all of them together into one group for TKP. It does not create two separately linked groups of enemies. - siowy#6646
- Marking properties of Hold E. - Bread#8080
- Requires the target to have just 1 frame of exposure for it to be marked.
- Targets outside the square border but in-between two frames on a quick swipe will not be marked.
- Nahida's Hold E can mark enemies with Seed of Skandha directly behind her, this is also affected by the camera position. - Enemy - NPC - Freenek#7777
- Hold E can wake up enemies from a distance that you normally can only wake up by walking near them. - siowy#6646
- Hold E marks inactive enemies that can't normally be damaged yet, but tap E does not. - siowy#6646
- Nahida Hold E has the highest form of super armor. The description already mentions "During this time, Nahida's resistance to interruption will be increased" but apparently, this description is inconsistent among other characters. - Mcpie#8672
- Controller players are doomed with hold E if they're going for a full 360 degree spin due to turn angle capped speed. - Mcpie#8672
- Hold E range is around ~10 Abyss Tiles (26 meters). - Your Ally#6976 - SR#4573
- Nahida when holding E will allow her to float in the air, which means some enemies' melee attacks can't reach her, and also allows her to dodge upcoming bullets toward her previous location. - VanIna#2859
- Holding E completely dodges Raiden puppet's rings on the ground attack. - siowy#6646
- Nahida's Hold E interaction with "invisible" enemies - Your Ally#6976
- Nahida can mark opponents through terrain but cannot collect harvestable items if she cannot see them. - daibangden#8410
Shatter Is A Reaction Only To Nahida
Added: 2022-11-27 (v. 3.2)
Last tested: 2022-11-26 (v. 3.2)
Nahida thinks Shatter is a reaction, and it can trigger TKP.
It is still the bastard child.
The God Of Wisdom Is Arachnophobic
By: Mr. Pillow#0065
Added: 2023-01-11 (v. 3.3)
Last tested: 2023-01-10 (v. 3.3)
Nahida's Hold and Tap versions of her Elemental Skill cannot mark Spiders with the Seed of Skandha, since Spiders are counted as Overworld Obstacles and are not opponents.
A1: Compassion Illuminated
A4: Awakening Elucidated
- Nahida A4 takes account of her A1 (or at least the DMG Bonus). - Senki no Yuudachi#8514
Utility: On All Things Meditated
- Nahida can only collect up to 5 items with her Utility Passive at a time. Marking enemies at the same time does not count toward this limit. - 5 items - 3 items + 3 enemies - Silvershine2#5439
- The limit for Tap E is also 5, same as Hold E. - Trosalio#0420
- Tap E can also harvest nearby collectibles. Harvesting is not exclusive to Hold E. - siowy#6646
- Nahida's collection ability using her Skill has several requirements, which can probably be summarized as follows: - Alpha Flyte#2031
- The target must have a sparkle effect indicating collectability, and must not require further "processing" (attacks, Elemental application, blunt damage, etc.)
- Her Skill also works with the Seed Dispensary, allowing the collection of seeds from a distance.
- The range at which it can mark enemies appears to be the distance at which the level indicator appears.
- Nahida's Utility Passive doesn't trigger Whopperflower mimics. - emmaus#9072.
- Characters in quests have different, unvoiced voice lines under Nahida Hold E than their normal voice lines. - Normal - Commission - juko#9385
- Nahida's Hold E can mark stuff normally unreachable by the camera vertical limit if the initial camera is positioned before using hold E. - Higher - Lower - Omglolz#2082
C1: The Seed of Stored Knowledge
- Nahida C1 does not require the presence of an Element to add to the count. - Hydro - Pyro - Soul Fish#8421
C2: The Root of All Fullness
- The critting component is dependent on the target, not on the source (a Bloom critting on target 1 does not mean it's guaranteed to crit on target 2 as well, just like how damage generally works). - CC#5588
- DEF Shred also affects non-Electro and non-Dendro damage. - CC#5588
- Nahida C2 allows Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon to trigger Favonius effects. Burning does not work. - Bloom - Burgeon - Hyperbloom - Burning - NZPIEFACE#8439
- Nahida C2 does not apply to triggering hit. - NZPIEFACE#8439
- Nahida C2 likely triggers under the condition of "a Catalyze [reaction is triggered on]/[aura is applied to] an enemy marked with a Seed of Skandha". - NZPIEFACE#8439
C6: The Fruit of Reason's Culmination
- Nahida C6 takes advantage of the DMG Bonus from her Burst (from Pyro characters in the team) and her A4. - Jilanow#9252
- A1 interaction with weapons and external EM-scaling abilities
- Hunter's Path: ✓ works. - CC#5588
- Staff of the Scarlet Sands: ✘ does not work. - Soul Fish#8421
- Key of Khaj-Nisut: ✘ does not work. - Key user - Non-Key user - Omglolz#2082
- Xiphos' Moonlight: ✘ does not work. - Soul Fish#8421
- Wandering Evenstar: ✘ does not work. - Soul Fish#8421
- 4-Piece Gilded Dreams EM: ✓ works. - tabithanya#7398
- Nahida A1 snapshots the highest EM in the party upon cast. This means that if a character has X EM when Nahida casts her Burst, and then their EM decreases below X (i.e. if the 4-Piece Gilded Dreams buff expires), the buff granted to the on-field character by Nahida's A1 does not decrease.
- Cyno A4: ✓ works. - Soul Fish#8421
- Dendro Traveler A4: ✓ works. - Soul Fish#8421
- Tighnari A4: ✓ works. - Soul Fish#8421
- Yae A4: ✓ works. - Soul Fish#8421
- Kazuha A4: ✘ does not work. - CC#5588
- Sucrose A4: ✘ does not work. - CC#5588 - Soul Fish#8421
- A4 is dynamic and receptive to EM buff sources. - CC#5588
- Dendro Resonance Proc, Elegy, Gilded Proc, and Sucrose A4 have all been tested and confirmed to increase Nahida A4.
- Fischl A4 happens before Nahida E (at around 200ms ping). - NZPIEFACE#8439