📄️ Yae Miko
Lady Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine. Also serves as the editor-in-chief of Yae Publishing House. Unimaginable intelligence and cunning are hidden under her beautiful appearance.
- New frame data - Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- New Burst frame data Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Deprecated frame data - Google Sheets - pai#3602
- NA, CA, E, and Q are all 1U. - Video - pai#3602
- E: Dynamic - Video - Luno#1337
- Q: Dynamic - Google Sheets - Bobrokrot#0111
- NA is considered an AoE attack. - Video - TheFirstRapher#9207
- NA doesn't track teleporting enemies. - Video - emmaus#9072
- NA and CA can both hit through walls. - Video 1 / Video 2 - Wesu#8719
- CA can hit the same enemy twice if the hitbox is large enough. - Video - Vess#7650
- Particles - Video - pai#3602
- 1 (-) every hit of the Sesshou Sakura.
- It's the same amount regardless of the amount of Sesshou Sakuras on-field or the level.
- Each Sesshou Sakura hits 5 times, each with independent timing.
- The first hit occurs 1.5s after E is casted.
- The following hits occur every 2.9s.
- When there is more than 1 Sesshou Sakura on-field, particles are generated only from the first one that was placed.
- Sesshou Sakura hits shield even from behind the enemy. - Video - Vess#7650
- Casting E three times in a straight line does not allow the outside two turrets to become level 3; only the middle turret will become level 3. - Video - Ayzel#7399
- Sesshou Sakura has a small AoE and can only hit multiple enemies when they are tightly grouped up. - Video - Abyssight#1393
- The dash does not have i-frames; Yae Miko places down a Sesshou Sakura where she is hit during a dash. - Video 1 / Video 2 - Chaiyune#7349
- When Yae Miko dies from a hit while during the dash, no Sesshou Sakura will be placed and the Elemental Skill still goes on cooldown. - Video - Chaiyune#7349
- When using the Elemental Skill 3 times in a row, all 3 Sesshou Sakuras will become level 3 before any of them fires. - Video - Neptunya#8291
- Yae Miko dashes backwards and leaves a Sesshou Sakura in the place the Elemental Skill is used, unless a directional key is being held down, in which case she will dash in the direction that she is moving towards. - Video - borderline#3100
- The Sesshou Sakuras despawn when Yae Miko dies. - Video - Neptunya#8291
- Using E allows Yae Miko to escape Mirror Maiden's cage. - Video - emmaus#9072
- The level and limit for the amount of Sesshou Sakuras is shared in CO-OP. - Video - hiimandrei#6690
- Sesshou Sakura can be deployed mid-air using a moving platform and stay in the air. - Video - Char11#6024
- Tenko Kenshin is completely stationary, and the Tenko Thunderbolts' locations are always in front of Yae Miko and are independent of Sesshou Sakuras' locations. - Video - Asaki#9139
- The Tenko Kenshin targeting occurs at the end of the Elemental Burst animation. - Video - Neptunya#8291
- Elemental Particles and Orbs can be pre-funneled to Yae Miko. - Video - Neptunya#8291
- Tenko Kenshin unseals all Sesshou Sakuras in CO-OP, regardless of the original ownership. The damage of Tenko Thunderbolts is based on the stats of the player that casts the Elemental Burst. - Image - Alarar#6877
- Sesshou Sakuras are unsealed instantly when casting the Elemental Burst. - Video - Bobrokrot#0111
A4: Enlightened Blessing
- Yae Miko's A4 is affected by Kazuha's C2, but only when she is standing within the Autumn Whilrwind field. - Video - XenoVX#6150
- Yae Miko's A4 is affected by Sucrose's A4. - Video - borderline#3100
- Yae Miko's A4 is affected by Diona's C6 - Video - Trosalio#0420
- The DMG Bonus% is additive with other DMG Bonuses%. - Video / Calc - chowr#0522
C1: Yakan Offering
- Tenko Kenshin does not need to hit enemies in order to restore the Flat Energy. - Video - Rare Possum#0511