Klee
An explosives expert and a regular at the Knights of Favonius' confinement room. Also known as Fleeing Sunlight.

Resources

Klee

Base Stats

Lv
Base HP
Base ATK
Base DEF
Pyro DMG %
60
6673
202
399
14.40%
60+
7161
216
428
14.40%
70
7870
238
470
14.40%
70+
8358
253
500
21.60%
80
9076
274
542
21.60%
80+
9563
289
572
28.80%
90
10287
311
615
28.80%

Attacks

Kaboom!
Jumpy Dumpty
Sparks
Normal Attacks Throws things that go boom when they hit things! Perform up to 3 explosive attacks, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
String
Talent 9%
Frames
Motion Value
GU
Poise Damage
Impulse Type
1-Hit
122.67%
32
230.00%/s
1A
65
3
2-Hit
106.08%
76
180.59%/s
1A
65
3
3-Hit
152.86%
151
151.63%/s
1A
130
5
Notes
  • Klees's normal and charged attacks have the blunt attribute allowing them to break shields like claymores.
  • 3 hits / 2.5s ICD, shared with elemental skill
Charged Attack Consumes 50 stamina and deals AoE Pyro DMG to opponents after a short casting time.
String
Talent 9%
Frames
Motion Value
GU
ICD
Poise Damage
Impulse Type
CA
267.51%
50
321.01%/s
1A
0.5s
180
8
  • Enemies struck by Klee's charged attack will be staggered or launched.
Plunge Attack Gathering the power of Pyro, Klee plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Pyro DMG upon impact with the ground.
Damage Type
Talent 9%
Poise Damage
Impulse Type
Plunge DMG
104.41%
5
2
Low Plunge DMG
208.77%
50
3
High Plunge DMG
260.76%
100
4
Jumpy Dumpty is tons of boom-bang-fun!
When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces thrice, igniting and dealing AoE Pyro DMG with every bounce. On the third bounce, the bomb splits into many mines.
The mines will explode upon contact with opponents, or after a short period of time, dealing AoE Pyro DMG. Starts with 2 charges.
Attribute
Bounce DMG
Mine DMG
Skill DMG (T9%)
161.84%
55.76%
Particles
4 (-)
-
Frames
67
-
GU
1A (1st & 2nd) 2B (3rd)
1A
ICD
3 hits / 2.5s
Note
Snapshot
Snapshots
Snapshots
Damage Element
Pyro
Pyro
Damage Type
Skill
Skill
CD
20s
-
Poise Damage
40
40
Impulse Type
3
3
Notes
  • Splits into 8 mines
  • Bounce ICD is shared with normals
  • Each mine has its own ICD on Pyro application however if they explode on the same frame the Pyro application will be inconsistent (max 2A per frame).
  • Jean, Sucrose and Anemo MC can gather the mines with their vacuum effects, however, Venti cannot do this.
  • Klee's Jumpty Dumpty's split mines shares an ICD on Pyro application with her Normal Attacks.
  • Can be cancelled before cooldown by Sparks n' Splash to activate skill triggered passives for free.
Klee's Blazing Delight! For the duration of this ability, continuously summons Sparks 'n' Splash to attack nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
Attribute
Burst
Skill DMG (T9%)
72.49%
Hits
22.8 (average)
Cast Frames
100
Energy Frame
15
CD Frame
10
GU
1A
ICD
3 hits / 2.5s
Snapshot
Snapshots
Damage Element
Pyro
Damage Type
Burst
Energy Cost
60
Duration
10s
CD
15s
Poise Damage
25
Impulse Type
0
Notes
  • Deals damage in 6 waves over 10 seconds. On each wave, there is a 35% chance for 3 hits to occur, 50% chance for 4 hits to occur, and 15% chance for 5 hits to occur.
  • ICD is shared with C1.
  • If Klee leaves the field with this active no more damage will be dealt even if there is duration left.
  • This snapshots all temporary buffs when cast.

Ascension Passives

Passive
Ascension 1
Ascension 4

All Of My Treasures!

Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Mondstadt on the mini-map.

Pounding Surprise

When Jumpy Dumpty and Normal Attacks deal DMG, Klee has a 50% chance to obtain an Explosive Spark. This Explosive Spark is consumed by the next Charged Attack, which costs no Stamina and deals 50% increased DMG.
  • Mines generated by Jumpy Dumpty can generate an Explosive Spark.
  • Klee can only generate an Explosive Spark every 4 seconds.
  • Explosive Spark lasts up to 30 seconds when not consumed.
  • Explosive Spark stays even when Klee has been swapped out.
  • Explosive Spark can proc when hitting most plants, animals, and objects even if it doesn't "deal DMG".
  • If an Explosive Spark obtained from a Normal Attack is animation canceled by a Charged Attack, Stamina will still be consumed during the Charged Attack.

Sparkling Burst

When Klee's Charged Attack results in a CRIT Hit, all party members gain 2 Elemental Energy.
  • This energy is not affected by ER.
  • This energy can proc vs enemy shields

Constellations

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6

Chained Reactions

Attacks and Skills have a certain chance to summon sparks that bombard opponents, dealing DMG equal to 120% of Sparks 'n' Splash's DMG.
Attribute
Chained Reactions
GU
1A
ICD
3 hits / 2.5s (shared with Burst)
Damage Element
Pyro
Damage Type
Elemental Burst
Poise Damage
25
Impulse Type
0
Notes
  • This is effected by Elemental Burst DMG% from Noblesse Oblige.
  • Has a very small AOE
  • Has a 10% chance to spawn, increasing by 8% per failed attempt until it successfully procs.
    • Has no ICD for its proc chance, and has 6 different triggers: N1, N2, N3, CA, pressing E, and pressing Q.
  • When nearby 3+ enemies, Klee's C1 has a rare chance to "misfire" causing it to aim in a strange direction (almost always missing the target) or despawn before it even fires.
  • Klee's C1 appears to have a standard ICD for elemental application, and is shared with her burst.

Explosive Frags

Being hit by Jumpy Dumpty's mines decreases opponents' DEF by 23% for 10s.

Exquisite Compound

Increases the Level of Jumpy Dumpty by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.

Sparkly Explosion

If Klee leaves the field during the duration of Sparks 'n' Splash, her departure triggers an explosion that deals 555% of her ATK as AoE Pyro DMG.
Type
GU
ICD
Sparkly Explosion
2B
None
Poise Damage
120
Impulse Type
5
  • Klee’s C4 damage instance has no ability type scaling tags.

Nova Burst

Increases the Level of Sparks 'n' Splash by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.

Blazing Delight

While under the effects of Sparks 'n' Splash, Klee will regenerate 3 Energy for all members of the party (excluding Klee) every 3s. When Sparks 'n' Splash is used, all party members will gain a 10% Pyro DMG Bonus for 25s.
  • Blazing Delight does not stack with itself.
  • Blazing Delight can snapshot Klee's own Elemental Burst.

Full Talent Values

Kaboom!
Jumpy Dumpty
Sparks

Normal Attacks

Text
Lv1
Lv2
Lv3
Lv4
Lv5
Lv6
Lv7
Lv8
Lv9
Lv10
Lv11
1-Hit DMG
72.16%
77.57%
82.98%
90.20%
95.61%
101.02%
108.24%
115.46%
122.67%
129.89%
137.39%
2-Hit DMG
62.40%
67.08%
71.76%
78.00%
82.68%
87.36%
93.60%
99.84%
106.08%
112.32%
118.81%
3-Hit DMG
89.92%
96.66%
103.41%
112.40%
119.14%
125.89%
134.88%
143.87%
152.86%
161.86%
171.21%

Charged Attack

Text
Lv1
Lv2
Lv3
Lv4
Lv5
Lv6
Lv7
Lv8
Lv9
Lv10
Lv11
Charged Attack DMG
157.36%
169.16%
180.96%
196.70%
208.50%
220.30%
236.04%
251.78%
267.51%
283.25%
299.61%
Stamina Cost: 50

Plunge

Text
Lv1
Lv2
Lv3
Lv4
Lv5
Lv6
Lv7
Lv8
Lv9
Lv10
Lv11
Plunge DMG
56.83%
61.45%
66.08%
72.69%
77.31%
82.60%
89.87%
97.14%
104.41%
112.34%
120.27%
Low Plunge DMG
113.63%
122.88%
132.13%
145.35%
154.59%
165.16%
179.70%
194.23%
208.77%
224.62%
240.48%
High Plunge DMG
141.93%
153.49%
165.04%
181.54%
193.10%
206.30%
224.45%
242.61%
260.76%
280.57%
300.37%
Text
Lv1
Lv2
Lv3
Lv4
Lv5
Lv6
Lv7
Lv8
Lv9
Lv10
Lv11
Lv12
Lv13
Jumpy Dumpty DMG
95.20%
102.34%
109.48%
119.00%
126.14%
133.28%
142.80%
152.32%
161.84%
171.36%
180.88%
190.40%
202.30%
Mine DMG
32.80%
35.26%
37.72%
41.00%
43.46%
45.92%
49.20%
52.48%
55.76%
59.04%
62.32%
65.60%
69.70%
Mine Duration: 15s Cooldown: 20s
Text
Lv1
Lv2
Lv3
Lv4
Lv5
Lv6
Lv7
Lv8
Lv9
Lv10
Lv11
Lv12
Lv13
Sparks 'n' Splash DMG
42.64%
45.84%
49.04%
53.30%
56.50%
59.70%
63.96%
68.22%
72.49%
76.75%
81.02%
85.28%
90.61%
Duration: 10s Cooldown: 15s Energy Cost: 60

Evidence Vault

Last modified 19d ago