It is said that this was heavy-duty engineering equipment left behind by a nation that has been destroyed. The gear system on its "head" can grind its way through even the hardest bedrock. If this was the case, then carving out tunnels with which the forces of this nation might access the whole continent would have been a thing of great ease.
Glowing segments during the Bomb Barrage and Shockwave attacks.
|66% HP||1 Orb||Clear|
|33% HP||1 Orb||Clear|
- Energy Drain: At the start of the fight, if the player's Lumenstone Adjuvant is equipped, its stored Energy will be reduced to 2.
- Equipping the Lumenstone Adjuvant after the fight starts will bypass the Energy Drain.
- Oozing Concretions: Burrows into the ground before resurfacing, creating 4 sources of Oozing Concretions at the corners of the arena. Oozing Concretions can be destroyed using the Blooming Light released by the player's Lumenstone Adjuvant.
- Steamroll: Rolls its body on the ground in an arc, dealing 40% ATK as Physical DMG on contact. This attack cannot be evaded with dash i-frames.
- Charge and Drill: Charges towards the player and burrows, dealing 30% ATK as Physical DMG on contact. It then resurfaces and plants its drill into the ground, dealing 70% ATK as AoE Physical DMG. The charge cannot be evaded with dash i-frames.
- Vortex: Burrows and resurfaces, creating a large Vacuum Field that sucks players towards the center while dealing 10% ATK as Physical DoT. It then burrows and resurfaces once more at the center of the arena, dealing 70% ATK as AoE Physical DMG.
- Bomb Barrage: Charges by drawing power from the Oozing Concretions, before shooting a barrage of projectiles at the player, each dealing 40% ATK if two sources were absorbed or 30% ATK if a single source was absorbed as Physical DMG on hit.
- Shockwave: Charges by drawing power from the Oozing Concretions, before releasing a massive blast downwards, dealing 200% ATK if two sources were absorbed or 100% ATK if a single source was absorbed as AoE Physical DMG.
- During Bomb Barrage and Shockwave, the Ruin Serpent will expose 4 weak points in the form of its glowing segments. A segment will be broken once hit, indicated by smoke and electric spark effects.
- During Bomb Barrage or Shockwave, destroying all Oozing Concretion sources that the Ruin Serpent is attempting to absorb or destroying all of its segments will temporarily paralyze it. Any broken segments will be repaired once the Ruin Serpent recovers from a paralyzed state.