Perpetual Mechanical Array
Legend has it that they were war machines left behind by a nation that had been destroyed. Composed of several different parts, it can adapt to its combat environment and employ a variety of attacks. Its cubic shape is on some level very much like the Elemental Hypostases.
|66% HP||1 Orb||Clear|
|33% HP||1 Orb||Clear|
- Transforms into a rocket and targets the player's position before slamming down.
- Targets the player's current position with a reticle that focuses before striking down.
- Transforms into a cube and rolls repeatedly with high speed. Only uses this move at long ranges.
- Transforms into a giant sword and slashes from the Right to Left. Only uses this move at Melee ranges.
- Transforms into a giant spinning blade and does a zig-zag pattern before slashing fom the Left to Right. Only uses this move at Melee ranges.
- Charges up for a short time before firing a beam of pure Energy that does fast moderate Physical damage to those touching the beam. The beam follows the player.
- Assumes a defensive stance and launches four cubes that transform into Ruin Sentinels. One of the 4 Ruin Sentinels will be marked and ha to be killed for the Array to be targetable again. After the Sentinel has been killed the Array will momentarily enter a weakened state, being temporarily stunned and having it's resistance lowered by -50% for all damage types. This attack can only occur once, either once the health of the array has reached the require threshold or enough time in the fight has passed.
- Defeating PMA minions won't proc any kill-based effects, similar to Specters.