Although it might appear similar to an Oceanid, it does not possess her intelligence or memories.
That which drives the Thunder Manifestation is a much more primal fury.
It is said that these life forms will only descend like lightning upon places that play host to great lingering resentment, such as the fragmented Amakumo Peak, where the storm clouds ever roil. As long as the grudges of the island do not fade, so will the roaring thunder persist.
|75% HP||1 Orb||Electro|
|50% HP||1 Orb||Electro|
|25% HP||1 Orb||Electro|
Like Specters, the Thunder Manifestation has a "Fury" bar which is initially empty. In its passive state, the Thunder Manifestation only unleashes strike probes and occasional shockwaves that increase its fury if the player is caught in them.
While not Enraged:
- Flies into the air and releases several Electro probes around the arena that pulse intermittently.
- Upon entering the range of these sigils while it is pulsing, the Thunder Manifestation gains 25% Rage.
- Performs several lightning strikes randomly around the arena.
After reaching ~75% HP, if not enraged, unleashes a full Electro shockwave that deals Electro DMG and automatically enraging the Manifestation.
- Teleports to any point of the arena instantly.
- Curls up and rotates its wings, quickly slicing forward.
- Flies into the air and roars, sending out Electro shockwaves in a huge AoE.
- Summons two walls of lightning to the player's sides which quickly close in on them, dealing massive Electro damage on contact.
- Forms five sets of electric feathers, and releases them against the player.
- Flies and repositions itself near the border of the arena, then it dives forward in a straight line.
- Flies up and calls forth several lightning bolts to descend upon the player. The bolts will strike in a circular area, and for every wave it will strike three times.
- Charges up and targets the player with a thunder circle for a short duration. The circle will then stop and activate, unleashing an electrical prison that homes in on the player, dealing rapid, heavy Electro damage if touched or inside of.