A mysterious person who claims to work for the Ministry of Civil Affairs, but is a "non-entity" on the Ministry of Civil Affairs' list.
- New frame data - Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Aim mode frame data - Google Sheets - BowTae#0141
- New Burst frame data Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Deprecated frame data:
- NA, E - Google Sheets - pai#3602
- Gauges - Video - CC#5588
- Breakthrough Barb: 1U
- E: 1U
- Q Initial: 2U
- Exquisite Throws: 1U
- Q: dynamic - Video - Nass008#8577
- The forth attack in Yelan's Normal Attack sequence appears behind her, and can be blocked when standing next to a wall. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- Breakthrough Barb doesn't reset while in combat upon spending 5s+ off-field. Video - Kei74#8833
- Yelan can gain Breakthrough Barb while charging a non-Breakthrough Barb shot. - Video - Yume#0889
- Yelan can plunge from standing. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- Breakthrough Barb has a 0 damage hit on the arrow itself, on top of the actual Breakthrough Barb damage. - Video - Rathalos#2875
Aimed Shot Damage Dropoff
Added: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Last tested: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Aimed Shot damage and GU dropoff is based on the amount of time that the arrow travels in the air.
For the first 0.7s, there is no damage dropoff.
After 0.7s, every 0.05s:
- The damage will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- The Gauge Units will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- Imgur: arrow travels for 55 frames (13 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction should be 40%; DMG was reduced from 2006 to 1204, Cryo aura lasted for 8.5s which lines up with the formula (
- Imgur: arrow travels for 50 frames (8 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction is expected to be 20%; DMG reduced from 2319 to 1855, aura lasted for exactly 9 seconds (
- Imgur: 63 frames travel time (21 frames of dropoff), DMG reduction is as expected 70% (2350 -> 705).
- Imgur: arrow travels for 96 frames (54 frames of dropoff), DMG was reduced from 2350 to 235, aura lasted for 7s 19 frames which is roughly in line with 0.1GU's duration (
2.5+0.1+7=7.25s), proof that DMG dropoff caps at 90%.
Better understanding of Aimed Shot dropoff.
- E generates 4 Particles. - Video - CC#5588
- Lifeline Throws have a separate internal timer from the ones triggered with Coordinated Attacks. - Video - CC#5588
- E CD begins when Yelan exits the rapid movement state. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- Rapid movement state from Hold E is affected by movement speed. - Video 1 - Video 2 - MGR#5268 and Never2big#8707
- You can regenerate Stamina during E. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- Lifeline can be i-framed by enemies, dealing no damage but still producing Particles. Video - Pablos#1142 (video from OkCode)
- You can collect things during E. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- Rapid movement state doesn't apply Hydro to Pyro Lecter's Furnace or produce Particles upon exiting. - Video - rot#5883
- Rapid movement state can't hit animals. - Video - Nass008#8577
- Rapid movement state doesn't work on the Parametric Transformer. - Video - Nass008#8577
- Yelan E is faster than Sayu E. - Videos - Mcpie#8672
- E can be used to escape Mirror Maiden prisons. - Video - Shaft_HeadTilt#2079
- Coordinated attacks have variable time intervals between each hit. - Video - mina#4448
- Coordinated attacks can be buffered like Xingqiu. - Video - Beast Boy#2560
- When a wave from Exquisite Throw is procced just as Yelan's Burst duration ends, it may be cut off and not shoot the entire wave. - Video - SirDerpyHerp#7903
- Exquisite Throw can proc very early into a Normal Attack animation, unlike Xingqiu's Rain Swords. It is possible to perform "N0" inputs to trigger her Burst without triggering Xingqiu's Swords. - Video 1 - Video 2 - Rathalos#2875
- Q timer seems to start on frame 73 of the Burst (white flash during the cutscene) and ends when the dice starts to disappear. - Image - Video - Aftermath#7658
- You can double prefunnel Energy with Xingqiu and Yelan E. - Video - Spbm10#8189
A1: Turn Control
- A1 is additive to other sources of HP%. - Video - CC#5588
A4: Adapt With Ease
- A4 cannot be snapshotted and only applies on active character. - Video - CC#5588
- A4 does not reset on character swap and is not tied to a single character. - Video - Schmidi#4541
Yelan Burst Wave Microsnapshot
By: Rare Possum#0511, VanIna#2859, RazorClaws#4343
Added: 2022-08-05 (v. 2.8)
Last tested: 2022-08-05 (v. 2.8)
Based on the Xingqiu wave snapshot ticket, Yelan’s Burst was investigated. Unlike Xingqiu, it seems the check for buffs is done per projectile, not per wave. Each Burst projectile snapshots after being generated.
Video 3 (switched between Pyro and Hydro potion in this video)
Better understanding of how buffs interact with Yelan’s Burst, specifically noting that each of Yelan’s projectiles in a given wave can do different damage.
C1: Enter the Plotters
- CD of 1st E starts after exiting rapid movement state, CD of 2nd E is added after the CD of 1st E ends. - Video - Imagine being good at the game#4881
- C4 can stack on a single enemy, each stack refreshes the timer, and the proc keeps your remaining HP% stable. - Video - Shaft_HeadTilt#2079
- The increased HP as a result of increasing Max HP while maintaining HP% is not a heal, and will be gone when C4 expires. - Video - Striss#0557