Always energetic and full of life, Amber's the best — albeit only — Outrider of the Knights of Favonius.
- Frame data - Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Aim mode frame data - Google Sheets - BowTae#0141
Aimed Shot Damage Dropoff
Added: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Last tested: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Aimed Shot damage and GU dropoff is based on the amount of time that the arrow travels in the air.
For the first 0.7s, there is no damage dropoff.
After 0.7s, every 0.05s:
- The damage will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- The Gauge Units will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- Imgur: arrow travels for 55 frames (13 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction should be 40%; DMG was reduced from 2006 to 1204, Cryo aura lasted for 8.5s which lines up with the formula (
- Imgur: arrow travels for 50 frames (8 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction is expected to be 20%; DMG reduced from 2319 to 1855, aura lasted for exactly 9 seconds (
- Imgur: 63 frames travel time (21 frames of dropoff), DMG reduction is as expected 70% (2350 -> 705).
- Imgur: arrow travels for 96 frames (54 frames of dropoff), DMG was reduced from 2350 to 235, aura lasted for 7s 19 frames which is roughly in line with 0.1GU's duration (
2.5+0.1+7=7.25s), proof that DMG dropoff caps at 90%.
Better understanding of Aimed Shot dropoff.
Baron Bunny's aura
Added: 2021-05-06 (v. 1.5)
Last tested: 2021-05-06 (v. 1.5)
Baron Bunny is allowed to have a Hydro or Cryo aura, as well as be Frozen. In the former case only environmental effects may apply the Hydro aura. Most reactions function properly on this aura, notable Crystalize, Swirl, Superconduct and Shatter. It is not known how one may apply a Pyro or Electro aura to the Bunny, and the author could not find a way for the bunny to be Electro-Charged.
Baron Bunny may be used as an entity to hold certain auras.
Amber E Duration Begins When Bunny Lands
Added: 2022-03-09 (v. 2.5)
Last tested: 2022-03-09 (v. 2.5)
Amber Elemental Skill duration starts when Baron Bunny lands and unfurls itself.
In this video, Amber's Skill cooldown begins upon pressing E, Baron Bunny does not land until the cooldown says ~12.5 seconds, which is when the duration for the Skill begins. Baron Bunny then lasts for 8 seconds, exploding when the cooldown says ~4.5 seconds.
Mostly fluff and something inconsequential, no real purpose where it's necessary yet.
Amber E Can Be Delayed by Crafting Table
Added: 2022-03-22 (v. 2.5)
Last tested: 2022-03-22 (v. 2.5)
Amber’s Baron Bunny’s landing can be delayed by crafting table. It spins on the crafting table when it is being thrown at the table. Its 8-second duration begins when it lands on the ground. If it spins for more than 10 seconds and still doesn't land, it disappears.
- This video shows that the bunny explodes when the Elemental Skill’s cooldown is at 2.5s, which means its duration started when the cooldown is at 10.5s, which is when the bunny lands.
- This video shows that the bunny disappears when the Elemental Skill’s cooldown is at 4.8s, which 10.2s into the Elemental Skill.
Some understanding of Amber's Elemental Skill and mostly fluff.
Baron Bunny Collision Mechanics
Added: 2022-05-14 (v. 2.6)
Last tested: 2022-05-14 (v. 2.6)
Baron Bunny Collision Mechanics
Amber's Baron Bunny takes collision damage from characters and from falling. Collision damage can occur from dashing into the bunny or plunging into it.
This damage is collision damage, as evidenced by the expected plunge damage not aligning with the damage shown in the videos.
Based on these character stats, Amber should be dealing 744x0.826=615 outgoing DMG, which the Bunny's DEF multiplier would reduce to 615x(491/(491+5x70+500)=225 incoming DMG. However, the Bunny instead takes 754 DMG, indicating that the damage did not come from the plunge, but instead the collision.
Fluff, better understanding of Amber's kit.
Added: 2022-07-21 (v. 2.8)
Last tested: 2022-07-21 (v. 2.8)
Baron Bunny has a hitbox that players can hit with normal attacks. Some characters such as Xingqiu can hit this hitbox easily, while other characters struggle to hit it consistently. This can be used for dragonstrikes. This is also probably why bunny can hold Cryo aura, which is already known in the TCL.
Increases the potential Dragonstrikes Per Second of VV Vape Hu Tao.
Baron Bunny Canceling
By: BowTae#0141, ItPainSoHurt#5018
Added: 2022-10-25 (v. 3.1)
Last tested: 2022-10-25 (v. 3.1)
Baron Bunny can be dash canceled or jump canceled (while stationary) to activate artifact/domain/Spiral Abyss effect requirements.
Amber can activate effect bonuses that require activating her Skill (Crimson Witch set, Windblume Ode, etc.) without dealing with her Skill's long cooldown at any Constellation, allowing constant uptime of the bonuses.
Amber Ult Targeting
Added: 2021-12-16 (v. 2.3)
Last tested: 2021-12-16 (v. 2.3)
Finding: Amber's Q likely does not land randomly in certain pre-determined areas.
It is suspected that any enemies standing in the outer zone of Amber's Q are hit a random number of times (not fixed).
The exact mechanic is guessed to be as follows:
- 8 arrows with damage radius of 2.6 will fall randomly along a circle 2.6 units away from the center of the Q
- 10 arrows with damage radius of 2.6 will fall randomly in a circular area between 0 to 2.6 units away from the center of the Q
As such, anything outside of 2.6 units from the center (so approx. half way) is expected to get hit a random number of times, with closer to the edge being lower in the number of hits
Specifically in the f1 video:
- The slime at the very edge is barely touching amber's Q, and is hit 6 times. The outer edge AoE system as described by the theory hunt can be thought of as circle AoEs entirely enclosed within the circle of Amber's Q, and fixed to center exactly 2.6 units away from the middle of Amber's Q, as Amber's Q was described to have a radius of approximately 2.6 x 2, and each of her outer-edge AoEs land in a circle of 2.6 radius from the center of her Q.
- The odds of this slime being hit randomly by entirely enclosed AoEs within Amber's ult 6 times out of 18, especially considering that 10 of the arrows have the entire inner circle of 2.6 to land in that would miss this outer slime, is close to 0.
There is another example of this happening in 4c, when one of the slimes jumps in halfway through ambers ult, and with barely any of its hitbox entering her AoE, is struck 3 times.
Amber Burst Overload Consistency
Added: 2021-05-23 (v. 1.5)
Last tested: 2021-05-23 (v. 1.5)
Finding/Bug: Amber ult with full EM gear vs Electro Hypostasis can sometimes deal 3 large chunks of damage due to Overload reaction and sometimes 4.
Significance: The random arrow distribution in Amber's Burst makes the reaction potential of her Burst as the trigger very inconsistent.
C0: 2 Simultaneous Baron Bunnies
Added: 2021-06-17 (v. 1.6)
Last tested: 2021-06-17 (v. 1.6)
Two Baron Bunnies can exist simultaneously on C0 Amber.
Test was done on Floor 1 of the Abyss with a 4-Piece Gambler set.
It is possible to spawn multiple Baron Bunnies at once without C4 Amber.
Amber C1 & C2 Damage
Added: 2021-08-07 (v. 2.0)
Last tested: 2021-08-07 (v. 2.0)
- Amber’s C1 damage instance is considered CA damage.
- Amber’s C2 damage instance is considered Skill damage.
/ Baron Bunny snapshots.
Testing done by Peekays#2722 and minah#0853
Damage increases with 4WT bonus - Video and Video
Testing done by minah#0853
Damage increases with 2gambler bonus, and does not increase when 4NO buff is activated after Skill cast but before detonation - Video
Significance: Damage calculations and rotation considerations for Amber
C2: Bunny Triggered
Amber C2 Works on CO-OP Teammate Baron Bunnies
Added: 2022-03-09 (v. 2.5)
Last tested: 2022-03-09 (v. 2.5)
C2 Amber users can trigger teammates' baron bunnies. This effect works even if the teammate does not own C2 Amber, but the damage bonus will not apply without it.
- The damage bonus does not apply if the teammate does not own C2 Amber.
- Automatic Detonation: 102 (ATK) * 123.2% (Talent Scaling) * 1 (DMG Bonus) * 90% (10% Pyro Resistance) * 0.425 (Rounded Defense Multiplier) = 48.06648
- Manual Detonation: 102 (ATK) * 123.2% (Talent Scaling) * 1+2 * 90% (10% Pyro Resistance) * 0.425 (Rounded Defense Multiplier) = 144.19944
- Automatic Detonation: 102 (ATK) * 123.2% (Talent Scaling) * 1 (DMG Bonus) * 90% (10% Pyro Resistance) * 0.404 (Rounded Defense Multiplier) = 45.6914304
- Manual Detonation: 102 (ATK) * 123.2% (Talent Scaling) * 1 (DMG Bonus) * 90% (10% Pyro Resistance) * 0.404 (Rounded Defense Multiplier) = 137.0742912
A CRIT on the automatic detonation at 50% CRIT DMG would land 72 on the hilichurls and 69 on the regisvine, rather than 144 and 137 respectively.
Optimizing niche coop damage scenarios and possible applications on future characters with similar effects.
Amber C2 Reaction Trigger
Added: 2022-10-13 (v. 3.1) Last tested: 2022-10-13 (v. 3.1)
Amber's C2, Bunny Triggered, can be triggered using Transformative Reactions via Amber's Charged Attacks.
More understanding on Amber's kit. Fun techs, can be use for dank set ups.