Formerly an outcast, now a hunter of unparalleled skill. Ready to do the right thing at any time.
- Frame data - Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Aim mode frame data - Google Sheets - BowTae#0141
- Burst frame data Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- When doing ARCC, Aloy will get an uncharged aim shot, regardless of charge level - BowTae#0141
Aimed Shot Damage Dropoff
Added: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Last tested: 2022-10-23 (v. 3.1)
Aimed Shot damage and GU dropoff is based on the amount of time that the arrow travels in the air.
For the first 0.7s, there is no damage dropoff.
After 0.7s, every 0.05s:
- The damage will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- The Gauge Units will reduce by 10%, for a maximum of a 90% reduction.
- Imgur: arrow travels for 55 frames (13 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction should be 40%; DMG was reduced from 2006 to 1204, Cryo aura lasted for 8.5s which lines up with the formula (
- Imgur: arrow travels for 50 frames (8 frames of dropoff), DMG and GU reduction is expected to be 20%; DMG reduced from 2319 to 1855, aura lasted for exactly 9 seconds (
- Imgur: 63 frames travel time (21 frames of dropoff), DMG reduction is as expected 70% (2350 -> 705).
- Imgur: arrow travels for 96 frames (54 frames of dropoff), DMG was reduced from 2350 to 235, aura lasted for 7s 19 frames which is roughly in line with 0.1GU's duration (
2.5+0.1+7=7.25s), proof that DMG dropoff caps at 90%.
Better understanding of Aimed Shot dropoff.
- Aloy can gain Coil Stacks while off-field - anonpuffs#2537
- Aloy's Skill generates 5 Particles on Freeze Bomb hit. - Nass008#8577
- Interaction between Aloy Chillwater Bomblets and Anemo Characters - Nass008#8577
- Chillwater Bomblets snapshot on Frozen Wilds cast - Nass008#8577
- Sacrificial bow interactions - Vherax#5321
- Chillwater Bomblets are able to trigger Sacrificial Bow's Elemental Skill cooldown reset.
- Recasting Frozen Wilds will make the remaining Chillwater Bomblets from the previous Frozen Wilds cast
disappearexplode. - Raven#9205
- Walls do not block Chillwater Bomblets - BowTae#0141
- Chillwater Bomblets do not float. - BowTae#0141
- Aloy Skill cast can also be effected by Anemo abilities
- Anemo MC: bomb goes to center of tornado then drops straight down and explodes.
- Aloy Burst snapshots before or during Burst Animation - Nass008#8577
- Aloy can't self buff her Burst with 4NO equipped. - Theotherhiveking#0212
Passive: Easy Does It
- Unlike Sayu's passive animals still get startled if you get too close to them. - Nass008#8577
- Animals still get startled if you kill one of them in a group.
Additional Skill Mechanics
Aloy and Sac bow interaction
Added: 2021-10-16 (v. 2.2)
Last tested: 2021-10-16 (v. 2.2)
The wording in the Aloy Section of the Theorycrafting Library was incorrect, if Frozen Wilds is recasted after Sacrificial Bow has activated while there are bombs still on the field, the last round of bombs will explode rather than disappear.
- Original evidence from the 'Sacrificial bow Interactions' section by Vherax#5321
- The author's own testing to corroborate Vherax's original footage
The bombs explode rather than disappear, and Aloy can still receive Coil stacks from the previous round of bombs exploding upon Skill recast.