The Spindrift Knight, a scion of the old aristocracy, and the Captain of the Knights of Favonius Reconnaissance Company. The reason for which a descendant of the ancient nobles might join the Knights remains a great mystery in Mondstadt to this very day.
- Frame data - Google Sheets - Shizuka#7791
- Burst frame data Google Sheets - Kolibri#7675
- Gauges - Neptunya#8291
- Energy Gen - Steph#3614
- Tap E: 1~2 (1:1)
- Hold E: 2~3 (1:1)
- Eula Shatter Test - Bobrokrot#0111
- Blunt Attacks: E tap, E hold, A1, Q activate, Lightfall Sword
- Not Blunt: Icewhirl Brand
- Grimheart stacks persist on switch. - Your Ally#6976
- E Hold and Icewhirl Brands don't share ICDs, but multiple Icewhirl Brands do share the same ICD. - denmax#9293
- Q does not snapshot.
- Greyhound#7836: Notice how the 4-Piece pale flame buff that expires midway does not effect the end damage.
- When the lightsword from Q lights up and is about to explode, it's still updating live stats. - Greyhound#7836
- 2 Noblesse Oblige affects the Lightfall Sword damage of Glacial Illumination - denmax#9293
- Eula's Q CD and Energy resets at the Burst's hitmark.
- The duration of Glacial Illumination is not effected by hitlag. - Artesians#0002
- Eula’s Lightfall sword damage can be blocked by wooden and geo mitachurl shields. - Jalapeno#0004
- Glacial Illumination and Lightfall Sword Range - Greyhound#7836 (1 abyss tile is around 2.55m)
- Glacial Illumination cast is ~8m
- Lightfall Sword explosion is ~7m
Lightfall Stack Mechanics
- Lightfall stacks are independent of enemies hit, meaning hitting multiple enemies will not net more stacks compared to hitting one enemy. - Faranight#0001
- The initial hit of Eula's Q does not grant a lightfall stack. - ColaSenami#6861
- Charged attacks don't grant lightfall stacks. - Some Missionary#8340
- Confirmation that lightfall stacks cannot be gained when hitting abyss mage, wooden, and geo shields, because stacks are only gained on damage. - nat#4502
- Lightfall stacks are not gained when the Lightfall Sword lights up and is about to explode. - Eko#6090
- NA multihits, Hold E Icewhirls, and A1 sword remnant all individually add 1 Glacial Illumination stack. Every damage instance adds one Lightfall stack. This means that Eula's third normal attack, which hits twice, will add two stacks, as will her fifth. Eula's held Elemental Skill, when it triggers base damage, two icewhirls, and an A4 trigger, will add four Lightfall stacks.- Greyhound#7836
- Table of full values, below is summary of the linked image
|Hold E (1 Grimheart)||2|
|Hold E (2 Grimheart)||4|
|N4 + N1||6|
|N4 + N2||7|
- Eula A1 scales with Q talent level. - Greyhound#7836
- Eula A1 is considered Elemental Burst damage and is buffed by 2NO. - Greyhound#7836
C1: Tidal Illusion
- Whenever you consume a Grimheart stack, no matter the amount of stacks consumed, Eula's Physical DMG is increased by 30% for a base of 6 seconds + 6 per Grimheart stack. - Sonickid15#1738
- So 1 stack is 12 seconds and 2 is 18 seconds
C4: The Obstinacy of One's Inferiors
Broken Pines Synergy
- Broken Pines attack speed increase between R1-R5 does not increase your stack count with optimal combos. However, it does make your combo timings a lot less strict and comfier. - Artesians#0002 and Sitri#9504
- Test was done with an Attack speed increase abyss card (Video lost to the sands of time)
- Also checks out with math
Eula Swap Buff
By: Sir_pick_the_prick#2209 & Senovit#8237 & Greyhound#7836
Added: 2021-06-14 (v. 1.6)
Last tested: 2021-06-14 (v. 1.6)
Eula's Burst does not snapshot even after she is swapped off-field, allowing for the opportunity to apply team buffs after Eula's Burst is used but before it hits (23 frame window), thus increasing Eula's Burst damage. This applies to 4NO, Rosaria's CRIT buff, and certain users of 4TotM.
- 4-Piece Noblesse Oblige: YouTube 1, YouTube 2
- Rosaria's CRIT share buff: YouTube
- Diona's swap buff: YouTube
- https://youtu.be/Efp8593Wrmk for Xinyan buff
Allows for better Burst cycles.
Eula Burst Buffs Catalog
Added: 2021-06-26 (v. 1.6)
Last tested: 2021-06-26 (v. 1.6)
Some buffs for Eula need to be tested to ensure that they work within her Alt-Swap + LFS timer. TTDS, Rosaria A4, and Bennett are some of the biggest buffs that needed to be tested. Similar to Eula Swap Buff, but the buff goes before Glacial Illumination Cast.
Cataloging Eula's buffs will be helpful for TC'ing possible one-shot rotations.
Eula 15 stack bug
Added: 2021-07-05 (v. 1.6)
Last tested: 2021-07-05 (v. 1.6)
At high ping Eula's Elemental Burst does not properly lock stacks in on time, allowing for 15 stacks to be possible at C0.
Eula is stronger under high ping.
Eula Burst Animation Cancel
Added: 2022-04-24 (v. 2.6)
Last tested: 2022-04-24 (v. 2.6)
Concept by frenchtutor_ on YouTube.
By holding down walk (W) during Eula's Burst animation, you are actionable ~4 frames earlier compared to not holding it down.
All testing was done on 2.5 Abyss 12-3-1 at 60 FPS (in game and in recording). Eula has Song of Broken Pines, but the buff is not in effect. You can verify this both with the timer (too soon) and the fact that Sigils appear in the NAs after the Burst.
Results over 10 trials each: the Burst animation takes 116-117 frames if inputting walk, and 120-121 frames if not.
The sweatiest of gamers can save up to ~4 frames of Eula's initial Burst animation. This gives a sliver of more leeway in building stacks for Eula's Lightfall, and for spacing out Eula's A1 and second N4 sequence. In the vast majority of cases/reaction times, there will be a negligible difference.
- Shenhe E applies A4 buff fast enough to buff Eula's Lightfall explosion via the "swap trick".
- Video - TWICE#9958
Rosaria A4 Eula Burst Inconsistency
Added: 2021-01-10 (v. 1.2)
Last tested: 2021-01-10 (v. 1.2)
The duration of Rosaria's A4 buff does not consistently last to the end of Eula's Burst (Lightfall explosion).
Game setting at 60 FPS, recorded in 60 FPS.
In each of the videos, the rotation is Rosaria Q > Eula Q N4 hold E N4 (pop). Alt-swap is used for Eula's Burst. In the first two videos, we see that Rosaria's A4 Burst does not last through Eula's Lightfall sword popping while using Rainslasher. However in the TCL, there is evidence that Rosaria's A4 Burst can last through the pop. Both the currently-submitted videos and TCL video have a stable ping of roughly 50 ms. When tested using R1 Song of Broken Pines (which has an attack speed buff), A4 lasted through the pop.
Rosaria's A4 on Eula's Burst is inconsistent at best, and should generally not be assumed to apply when calculating team rotations. This changes with attack speed buffs (e.g. Song of Broken Pines, Jean C2), as Eula also has ample time to swap "early" after the second N4 to trigger the explosion while the A4 buff is still active