A Rtawahist student who specializes in Theoretical Astrology. Heavily prone to somnambulism and locked in a grinding war with sleep deprivation, the problem of restful slumber is a most troubling one to her.
- Frame data - Kolibri#7675
- Layla has a 30% chance of making 2 particles per proc, and a 70% chance of making 1 particle (based on 71 procs). More testing would be useful to determine if it's actually 33.333% - Zakharov#5645
- If Layla casts her E while there is a Curtain of Slumber active, either from CD reduction or reset, the new shield won't reset the stars gained but will extend them. - emmaus#9072
- Certain characters, if used correctly, can "use" an Elemental Skill twice so that Layla generates extra Night Stars. - Bobrokrot#0111
- Yelan: releasing E after holding it is considered as another Elemental Skill use.
- Sayu: pressing E again after holding it.
- Tartaglia: manually exiting from melee stance.
- Fischl: repositioning Oz.
- Mona: E can be canceled but still be considered as skill use.
- Keqing: counts twice when the double tap version is used, but the Charged Attack version only counts once. - Char11#6024
- It seems that Layla's shield gains stars on the actual action of pressing the E button.
- It is also possible to throw out Keqing's Stiletto first, then switch to cast Layla's E, then switch back to recast Keqing's Skill for 1 count of Elemental Skill.
- Skills that do not count as extra skill uses: parries (Beidou, Yun Jin, Candace), Nahida hold E, Anemo MC hold E.
- Layla's stars, from both her shield and Burst, will always target the nearest entity. If they start shooting and you move out of range of a target, the remaining stars will fly to the last target that was in range. - Targeting behavior and range - Target Range behavior - Target change - emmaus#9072
A1: Like Nascent Light
- The shield strength from Layla's A1 transfers to the character on-field. - pweep#0150 & Chronopolize#6513
- Layla's A1 and her Shooting Stars don't reset when you refresh her shield. - pweep#0150 & Chronopolize#6513
- Layla's A1 passive (shield strength) doesn't reset even if her shield resets. - pweep#0150